As the largest most diversified television broadcasting company in the country, we continuously look to embrace new digital opportunities and challenge ourselves to defy expectations of what a broadcaster can do. Recently, we strategically acquired 23 Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) and we are looking for team members to join us in integrating this new and important piece of our business that will expand our range of content across the country and extend our multi-platform expansion opportunities. We are looking for a detail-oriented team member to be responsible for overseeing the quality control on programming schedules created at our regional sports networks (RSNs) and facilitating the hand-off of programming schedules to our 3rd party service providers. You will be responsible for the scheduling of programs that the rest of our RSN Operations team will execute against. You will be expected to travel to Sinclair’s RSN Operations facilities in Atlanta, GA on an as-needed basis.
Operations, Collaboration & Partnerships
• Interface with RSN employees in regional facilities to collect programming schedules and input all schedules into scheduling database
• Provide QC for all RSN programming schedules
• Mitigate any risks to program schedules by identifying issues early and obtaining or correcting information as needed
• Ensure a smooth hand-off of required data and information between Sinclair’s RSNs and 3rd party providers
• Inform current staff of policies, procedures and protocols affecting operations and scheduling database
• Troubleshoot complex situations and inform those departments affected
• Reconcile discrepancies and follow-up with programmers and regional Traffic employees as needed to record and rectify issues
• Identify continuous improvement initiatives and opportunities to unlock new possibilities through adoption of new technologies, automation, and digitalization
• Thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
• 2+ years experience working in Originations, Program Scheduling, Programming Operations or similar field
• Experience with media scheduling systems
• Experience with ScheduAll (or similar scheduling system), Media Info, FDMS preferred
• Experience with live TV and sports production preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.