The project assistant provides administrative support to complete projects. Under the direction of project representative, project assistants help move projects towards completion by performing project and office administration tasks, which typically include production and distribution of collateral, file management, data collection, report creation, proofreading, research, and team collaboration. Project assistants also arrange logistics for meetings, conferences, trainings, and other project-related events. They organize project committee meetings and prepare the necessary materials, including reports, presentations, agendas and other meeting collateral. Project assistants are excellent transcribers, and accurately record key decisions and action items resulting from meetings.
- Project Support
- Create project files (electronic and paper) and maintain documented backup necessary for auditing purposes.
- Communicate with Help Desk to add company/contact information to PMWeb when necessary.
- Process, track, and expedite correspondence and related documents using standard business formats.
- Provide shipping services as needed.
- Perform PMWeb & SAP tasks as directed by Project Representative to include receiving requisitions, meeting minutes, new vendor setup, etc.
- Process and/or track commitments initiated by a Project Representative including Requisitions, Contracts (Internal and External), and Change Orders.
- Generate Purchase Orders in SAP & PMWeb as directed by Project Representative.
- Confirm receipt of the Purchase Order by the vendor, track the delivery of equipment, and obtain invoice and complete the goods receipt.
- Create and distribute field books, making copies of appropriate documents as needed.
- Scan all appropriate documents and attach in PMWeb.
- Assist Project Representative by entering Schedule Notes in PMWeb as required.
- Take ownership of the close-out process, including Document Turnover deliverables and routing the Reconciliation Report upon completion by the Project Representative.
- Archive files electronically as directed by Project Representative
- Administrative Support
- Prepare correspondence and documents using standard business formats.
- Provide general office support including faxing and copying.
- Coordinate supply ordering & equipment maintenance as needed.
- Schedule meetings and conference room access in Outlook, as well as confirm vehicle reservations for assigned team members.
- Process park access, vehicle passes, and construction badges if required.
- Distribute and route meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Generate and distribute reports.
- Organize file storage and setup digital storage for assigned team.
- Transfer pictures to appropriate program for team member review.
- Electronically file pictures as directed by the Project Representative.
- Assist with Power Point presentations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated competence in using office productivity applications (MS Office).
- Ability to multitask, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Basic knowledge of building practices and materials required.
- Basic knowledge of finance in business (budgets, cash flows, etc.).
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.