**100% PAID Healthcare benefits & 3 weeks PTO once hired on permanently**
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Communicate objective and goals via weekly meetings
- Preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the customer and partners
- Perform risk management to minimize project risk
- Starting pay $40-50K DOE
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.