Project Coordinator - Payments Compliance
Grail Insights (www.grailinsights.com) is a market research and strategic insights consulting firm. We are now a part of Escalent(https://escalent.co/) – a top US based human behavior and analytics advisory firm specializing in industries facing disruption and business transformation. As catalysts of progress for more than 40 years, Escalent transform data and insight into a profound understanding of what drives human beings and markets.
We are 850+ wickedly insightful analysts, consultants, marketing scientists, technologists, data scientists and senior client services officers worldwide, ready to help our clients identify and seize opportunity, counter threats, and take their business forward.
The Project Coordinator - Payments Compliance position is an Embedded Solution - offering you an opportunity to work onsite with our client - a Global leader in web-based technologies and e-commerce
Come join the team responsible for working on all things related to Payments Compliance. You will work collaboratively with a dynamic group of XFN stakeholders, including but not limited to, Legal, Product, Engineering, Finance, Internal Audit, and Marketing. You will help create innovative scalable compliance systems and processes to harness the "transactional" power. You will help the Payments compliance team of the client to coordinate compliance policies, internal controls, and systems.
- Assist Regulatory Oversight team with regulatory filings (e.g. printing reports, acquiring signatures with executives, preparing documents for mailings, other administrative tasks)
- Serve as point of contact for all vendor-related purchase requisitions/purchase orders and vendor inquiries regarding payment status, proper PO process and invoice submissions
- Financial administration including but not limited to managing state regulatory invoices, submitting payment requests, and engaging with AP teams on status of payment requests or any issues that may arise
- Ensure email distribution lists, organization charts, and other administrative systems are maintained and current
- Gatekeeper for all FBP documentation (e.g. state correspondence, contracts, policy and procedure documents, etc.) and help organize physical and electronic document repository
- Triage consumer issues and complaints promptly and maintain log of tasks and resolutions
- Act as a strong liaison to other cross-functional partners in Legal, Finance, and Risk
- Manage maintenance and content for Payments Compliance internal Wiki to ensure all information is current
- Ad hoc projects as needed
Bay Area, San Francisco, California
• Min. 4-8 years of full-time relevant experience in United States
This is a full-time position with standard benefits such as healthcare, dental, vision, 401K and onsite amenities like catered lunches, micro kitchens and shuttle service.
EEO/AA EMPLOYER M/F/V/D