Our client's Cloud Infrastructure team is a ground-up effort to build Infrastructure-as-a-Service that operate at high scale in a broadly distributed multi-tenant public cloud environment. Our customers run their businesses on our cloud, and our mission is to provide them with best in class compute, storage, networking, database, security, and an ever expanding set of foundation cloud-based services. As part of the Platform Program Management Office (PMO) you will help effectively deliver business results. We are leaders, motivators, and strategic thinkers working across teams and offices to ensure collaboration, communication, visibility, and successful delivery of programs and projects.
- Manage group and team leader calendars ensuring that critical item meetings are scheduled.
- Produce reports and analysis related to ongoing projects.
- Prepare and tracks expense reports and purchase requisitions across the teams.
- Arrange meeting and catering to support critical programs. Drive successful planning and execution of multi-team meetings and conferences.
- Ensure minutes and action items are captured. Coordinate resolution of action items.
- Maintains organization charts and distribution lists.
- Serve as main point of contact for several programs. Collaborate cross-functionally with team leads and program managers to route or handle inbound requests appropriately.
- Highly adaptable
- Experience handling fast changing scheduling environments
- Thrives working under pressure in a dynamic environment, staying flexible through organizational growth and change
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel and Outlook
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.