Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldProject Coordinator
PAE is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist Project Managers in the management of complex technical security system projects.
The Project Coordinator must have the following capabilities:
- Ability to comprehend project plans and complex construction related schedules.
- Ability to review construction related bill of materials.
- Ability to perform data entry into purchase requisition system.
- Ability to track and report on the status of material requisitions.
- Ability to track and report on the status of shipments.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to monitor and report on construction project schedules.
- Ability to complete required reporting, presentations and project documentation.
- Ability to work independently.
This position requires a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Management, Technology Management, Project Management and/or Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Construction Engineering or related field of study with two years progressive experience on construction or technical security projects (3 years of experience can be substituted for education).
The ability to obtain and maintain a US Security Clearance is required.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.