Actively seeking a Project Coordinator to support the Project Manager.
- Responsible to coordinating project documentations, project set-up, reporting, and verifying necessary resources to fulfill project activities
- Assist in the completion of project tasks across multiple customers in alignment with project timeline
- Manage and execute the invoicing efforts for each project
- Provide project status updates and reports to the Project Teams
- Place pre-site calls with customer retail stores reminding them of service appointment and confirming site readiness
- Participate in team meetings and assist with training of temporary talent
- Identify improvements to processes, documents, tools, and reports
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.