The Project Engineer is responsible for daily test related activities pertaining to electrodynamic, environmental, hydraulic and burner based testing. The Project Engineer will act as a liason between the customer and the laboratory to insure test specifications are completed properly and in a timely manner.
- Develop accurate quotations with sales team
- Work with Fabrication to develop fixtures to support test requirements
- Competent in testing system using Hydraulic pneumatic electrodynamic climaticand burner systems
- Lead test planning and execution, data analysis and report delivery
- Support test cell automation including calibration, data acquisitionand equipment programming
- Oversee job management database to verify completed tests are invoicedcorrectly
- Support Quality team and follow QMS Quality Management System
- Seek opportunities to improve safety in the laboratory and processes
- Represents the company at meetings with customers, suppliers and otherorganizations
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.