The PMO Leader role has four key facets that include but are not limited to the responsibilities listed below:
- Sees future opportunities at the end of a project26rsquo;s life cycle and takes action to add more value to a client and create avenues for revenue and profitability growth.
- Supports revenue growth activities (e.g., RFPs, sales efforts, meeting/exceeding billable hours, etc.), may or may not have formal revenue goals.
- Participates in cross-selling Segal services and facilitating involvement of other Segal CRMs, consultants and Business Developers as needed.
- Engages the client organization at multiple levels to discuss strategy, approach, deliverables and manage expectations regarding outcomes and their timing.
- Leadership responsibility for the development of people and resources to include other M&A project managers, client resources, third party resources, etc. involved in the delivery of HR solutions for other HR work streams.
- Project leadership that includes but may not be limited to:
- Project goal setting, planning, scheduling and monitoring,
- Developing project methods, templates, tools and techniques,
- Providing multi-project management leadership,
- Communication, problem-solving and conflict resolution with project teams, colleagues and clients/stakeholders,
- Applying client organizational learning and knowledge to both the strategic and tactical aspects of project leadership to include sharing knowledge with others,
- Managing client interactions and engage as required during the project life cycle,
- Developing data/report protocols that includes defining the cadence for data gathering, synthesizing and disseminating.
- Change agent and communications (oral/written).
- Designs and develops project life cycles (i.e., methods, templates, tools and techniques).
- Providing thought leadership to the integration of HR functions and workforce optimization.
- Academic: Undergraduate degree; Master26rsquo;s degree (desired).
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 7-10 of M&A experience in progressive consulting and/or industry leadership roles that includes performing as a HR PMO responsible for change management, communications, organizational design and development, HR strategy and/or operational and/or talent solutions.
- Work Experience: Experience leading and/or supporting and delivering M&A solutions projects involving all or, at a minimum, the following HR work streams: benefits integration, leaves of absence, paid time off, employee value propositions, employee/labor relations, pay equity, talent acquisition, compensation, and compliance. Experience to include restructuring, enterprise cost management, due diligence, assessment of transaction risks, integration planning and execution, and/or post-merger integration. Demonstrated success at supporting business development and revenue growth initiatives that involve HR solution selling; accountability for revenue goal achievement is desirable.
- Professional Credentials: Professional accreditation as relevant to the M&A marketplace (e.g., PMP Certification, PHR or IPHR+, etc.).
- Technologies: Technical proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and use relevant data, project management and video meeting technologies and tools.
- Skills/Traits: Strategic and tactical critical thinking; creative, innovative and best practice-orientation; project leadership; people management; organizational awareness and adeptness at learning, understanding and navigating organizations; change agent and communication (oral/written); leadership and business acumen.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identify or Expression/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.