Intrado’s Digital Media department is currently seeking a Project Manager! Be part of a team that drives Intrado Digital Media Solutions market leading products in Enterprise Video Streaming, Investor Relations Webhosting, Press Release Distribution, Newsrooms, Contact Databases and Media Intelligence. These solutions not only reach and engage media, investors, employees and key stakeholders and allow our customers to gain actionable insights into the performance of their business communications, but also broadcast high-profile client webcasts. West represents over 10,000 companies worldwide, with 63% being Fortune 500 companies.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing leadership and direction on all assigned projects or project tasks, ensuring follow through from beginning to end. Ensure overall progress of assigned project from inception to implementation; review with, and provide consultative advice to management to secure buy-in.
• Coordinate across business segments and build internal relationships to facilitate cooperation and project completion
• Determine skills necessary and works with management to build the project team based on scope and expectations
• Evaluate, create, and document requirements including project plans, timelines, traceability matrices, staff, cost, and any other project aspects
• Identify project risks and work with the team to develop contingency plans
• Continuously monitor tasks and project assignments, ensuring project schedule is being met and schedule changes are addressed and communicated
• Ensure project is ready for implementation and conduct post-project review to ensure all aspects of project have been thoroughly documented and completed