The Project Manager oversees all
building-related issues and works with Property Management to ensure facilities
are safe, up to code and fully operational. Responsible for managing
contractors and working with 3rd party vendors daily. Directly
reports to the Staff Manager/Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Manages activities within the facilities, including facilities planning, coordination, analysis, project administration, property administration, facilities provisioning, engineering, construction, and maintenance.
- Acquires resources for projects and processes within the building or location, provides management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Proven experience in leading large project initiatives, including responsibility for schedules, assignments, and coordination of schedules.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers, business partners, vendors, and contractors.
- Project Manage all inter-office moves and/or minor office construction and renovation projects.
- Responsible for reporting issues and concerns to local property management and Landlord.
- Managing all vendor contracts
- Coordinating site safety programs
- Preparing operating reports and budgets
- Maintaining a safe work environment for all employees
- Ensuring all processes and compliance programs are met
- Managing facilities planning and space allocation
- Preparing cost estimates for moves and equipment
- Negotiating bids and contracts for third party workers
- Ability to research data and generate new reporting to better analyze portfolio, including but not limited to Building Services and Sustainability (energy) initiatives.
- Assists in sustainability initiatives/projects within local facilities and maintain reporting of improvements.
- On-call for disaster/emergency issues at the local facility
- Occasional travel may be required
**Other duties may be assigned
- Follows all company policies and procedures
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Preferred: PMP Certification
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for all audiences – internal and external customers.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office is essential and/or similar software
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
Job Category: Administrative Services
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.