Responsible for successful completion of construction projects. Maintain budget on all assigned projects. Plan, schedule, and complete projects within budget, scope, and timeliness. Supervise contractors and sub-contractors. Facilitate all phases of construction and while coordinating interworkings with operational departments. Assist Director of Construction in assigned projects of Facility Design and Construction. Maintain documentation and plan archive system.
- Customer Service -- Rate according to attached rating tool
- Supervise activities of contractor(s), including crew and sub-contractors to ensure that specifications and standards of
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Health System are met and maintained.
- Responsible for maintaining approved on-going construction budget in relation to completion of construction project(s)
- Maintain budgetary information (construction related) for individual and departmental projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments, site coordinators, administrators, architects, engineers,
- And contractors to facilitate construction process.
- Routine decision-making within project parameters with input as needed from VP of Construction
- Maintain information files for all construction related needs.
- Act as a liaison between contractor and project administrator to maintain avenue of communication and flow of information.
- Assist VP of Construction all facets of processes required to complete any and all project responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 Years commercial construction experience 5 as project manager. Must have knowledge on blueprint reading, HVAC, and MEP documents. Must have knowledge and ability to interpret and apply project specifications.
- MS Office Suite 2000 (Includes Excel, Word, Project, Access, Power Point, Matkon), GroupWise 5.0, Bluebeam
- Customer Service, Telephone Skills, Filing, Adaptive to Change, Operation of Miscellaneous office equipment