Responsible for overall project engineering and management of new stores and enhancements of existing stores from initial site plan preparation through the permitting process. Active participation in the 84 Lumber Company due diligence process including onsite visitations, permitting agency meetings, working with assigned permit coordinator and other related activities.
- Preparation and supervision of preliminary project submission (as needed) to appropriate permitting agencies.
- Preparation and/or coordination of site plans, grading plans, building plans, MEP plans, storm water management reports and plans, erosion and sedimentation control plans, traffic plans and other related submittal plans and reports required by permitting agencies, working with and supervising CADD technicians in the submittal as well as any necessary revisions.
- Responsible to prepare rail siding layouts and design which will be submitted to the necessary jurisdictions.
- Assist in preparation of budget and cost control for new store development & enhancements.
- Coordination with outside consultants in the preparation of surveying, engineering, traffic and environmental submittals.