Cast.era, a joint-venture between Sinclair Broadcast Group and South Korea’s leading mobile operator SK Telecom based in Arlington, VA is looking for an experienced Project Manager to help drive the transfer of SK Telecom leading wireless, cloud and A.I. technologies into the US market.
Cast.era is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented, Agile Project Manager to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will manage internal software development projects, coordinating with a multinational team of development partners.
- Product release planning: management of project timelines, scope and milestones for one or more projects.
- Ensures projects are delivered against schedule, scope and budget.
- Responsible for product release coordination. Ensures smooth collaboration among extended team members for each product
- Risk Management planning. Anticipate and manage risks, proactively communicating risks/issues to management teams in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Product Design, Electrical Engineering or related field.
• Minimum of 5-7 years of software development project management experience. A history of successfully delivering commercial software products on-time, on-budget.
• Prior experience working in media, cloud and AI development
• Strong experience communicating to management and stakeholders using written and verbal skills.
• Strong Agile, SCRUM, SAFe experience required
• PMI certification (for example, PMP or PMI ACP, or PRINCE 2) preferred
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
• Proficiency with Jira Agile, Confluence, preferred
• Fluency speaking and reading Korean a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Coverage
- Vacation and 10 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs, including large on-site wellness facilities
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- 401K with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)