Are you looking for a fast-paced job in Fiber Telecommunications that will allow you to utilize your superior organizational and customer service skills in a rewarding environment? If you enjoy being in charge of projects and have exceptional motivational and conflict-resolution skills, we would love to have you become a respected member of our team! You will work with customers, management, and members of a team and have the opportunity to showcase your ability to multitask in every environment. As a project manager, you can utilize your confidence in mathematics and analytical capabilities to assist our company in exceeding quarterly and annual goals. When you work for us, you will be involved in actively meeting the challenges that come with being a key player in the success of cultivating business relationships.
- Direct and oversee telecommunication projects (directional drilling, aerial, and splicing) from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and building regulations.
- Coordinate subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates, and deliverables.
- Obtain the appropriate permits and licenses from authorities for construction sites i.e., City, TDOT
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized, while ensuring the client’s needs and wants are efficiently met.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
- Supervise projects to ensure they are completed on time and exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the building process from hiring contractors to working with engineers, architects, and vendors.