The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. In order to perform the requirements of the role, the Project Manager must work onsite at the designated office location.
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Project status and KPI's reports for executive team members
2. Identifying and developing best practices
3. Ensure Enterprise projects standards are followed
Critical and Essential Tasks
1. Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
2. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
3. Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
4. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
5. Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
6. Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
7. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
8. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
9. Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools.
10. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
11. Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
12. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
13. Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
14. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
15. Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
16. Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
17. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
+5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a four-year accredited college or university
Technical & Professional Skills
Job-Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the critical tasks listed above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the critical tasks.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
• Demonstrated knowledge of project planning and management skills, including development of metrics, goals and follow up reporting.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and/or on a team and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
• Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
• Demonstrated knowledge of various software packages such as Microsoft Office.
This is a major area of importance. Customer Service is one of the primary responsibilities of this position. People who are successful in this position will be eager to help, committed to doing things right and always focused on the customer's wants and needs.
This is a position that manages a group of professional technical associates. Leadership skills are of great importance. Successful incumbents will possess motivational skills, with emphasize on inter-personal relationships and "results orientation" will ensure success in this position. Additionally, communication skills will be used to interpret technical accounting information to all levels of associates within the Company in a positive and motivational manner.
As a leader, the person in this position will need to have keen analytical skills that will allow him/her to look at alternatives and pick the best solution for each situation. It is necessary for this position to be able to handle complex issues without close supervision.
In order to be effective in this position, the incumbent must be able to find creative and innovative ways to better handle day-to-day and special situations by carefully planning for possible eventualities. The successful manager will set goals, timetables and meet deadlines as a normal part of their everyday business
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the critical tasks of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to: stand; use a hand to finger, handle or feel objects; operate tools or controls; reach with a hand and arm to grasp or put away objects; be able to clearly speak and hear sounds and conversations. The associate may frequently be required to walk, stoop, kneel or crouch. The associate may occasionally be required to climb or balance. The associate may regularly lift heavy or bulky items, and may need to move, with any requisite help or tool, items that weigh 50 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform any of the critical tasks.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the critical tasks. While performing the duties of this job, the Associate works in a retail store; occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in outside weather conditions and may occasionally be exposed to everyday hazards. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EZCORP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EZCORP participates in the E-Verify Program (Department of Homeland Security) which electronically verifies the employment eligibility, identity, and Social Security number validity of all new hires and rehires.