SGS is the world’s leadinginspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognizedas the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories aroundthe world.
• Process sample orders for all matrices and collection mediatypes and coordinate delivery and pickup of sampling supplies and samples.
• Execute change orders, upon client instructions, to modifyor add to the specifications originally requested on the chain ofcustody.
• Inform clients of any sample receipt anomalies and providetechnical support for the resolution of such issues.
• Assist in processing subcontract chains Subcontract work toother labs as needed.
• Take overflow phone calls. Assist clients with simplerequests and take messages.
• Make or return specific phone calls as directed byproject managers.
• Train as backup receptionist.
• Review sample IDs
• Scan chains and assist log in with paperwork.