We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Property & Casualty Licensed Agent – Inbound Customer Service with TTEC in Duluth, GA.
Our recruitment, training and the position is 100% virtual for the protection of you and our employees. Please connect to this opportunity by applying online or via text 'TTEC' to 97211 (Standard message & data rates may apply) to connect with us.
To be eligible for this work from home position, the following requirements must be met:
- Be able to pick up equipment from TTEC's office
- Internet speed at no less than 25 mbps as validated by FAST.com
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) to the modem or router for this at-home employment
- Has a quiet home workspace
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What You'll be Doing
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding. You'll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy
- Paid product training
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
On a typical day, you'll
- Take inbound calls to answer queries from customers
- No cold calling
- Utilize your ability to understand the members' life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the member's needs and facility the member's financial security
- Follow all appropriate guidelines for the career, state, and company
- Deliver amazing customer experiences
Ready to work for one of the most highly-respected providers in the nation? It's time to be appreciated for the knowledge and experience you've gained in the insurance industry. In this role, you'll take a problem and turn it into a solution. You'll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls from customers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Active Property and Casualty license. Don’t have an active Property & Casualty Insurance license? TTEC has got your back. TTEC will cover the cost of training, exam fees, background screening and the license itself.
- You've done the sales thing…at least six months.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat in written and verbal communications
- An ability to adapt and excel in a dynamic work environment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
Apply virtually today
Click on the Apply Now button.
You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.