Excellent opportunity with an established property management company that offers stability with an established team. Ideal opportunity for someone with Property accounting experience who is looking for a long-term opportunity with a supportive management team. Competitive benefits, generous PTO, and the ability to be a strong team player in a company that has continued to see demand during this market. Do not wait, apply today.
- Preparation and distribution of month-end close
- Financial reporting, monthly accruals, and cash management
- Assist and Process Account Payables
- Assist in the planning of the annual budget
- CAM reconciliations a plus
- Tenant billings and balance sheet account reconciliations
- Maintain the overall integrity of the financial records of the assigned property portfolio
- Onboard new properties/accounts
- 2+ years of Property Accounting experience
- Yardi experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Bachelor's Degree a plus but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.