Key ResultsKey Actions
Facilitate Efficient Day-to-Day Operations of Property Management, Through Diligent Support of the Senior Property Manager
- Complete site inspections to determine maintenance needs and identify safety hazards or compliance issues to be addressed.
- Coordinate leasing tours and lender inspections as needed.
- Quality assure vendor performance per contracts in place and coordinate special services as-needed to maintain property performance/aesthetics.
- Complete lease abstracts within 3 business days for Senior Property Manager's review.
- Knowledge of lease language to administer and enforce terms and conditions of tenant leases.
- Provide customer service to tenants through timely and professional communication. Resolve open issues promptly with follow-up for quality assurance.
- Coordinate tenant move-ins and/or move-outs as required.
- Complete first review of manual billings for Senior Property Manager approval.
- Review and prepare monthly tenant rental billing statements. Implement collection policies and procedures.
- Complete monthly aging reports each month per accounting deadlines provided.
- Complete first review of all payables on a weekly basis and all tenant bill back documentation monthly prior to submittal to Senior Property Manager for final approval.
- Complete monthly accruals for Senior Property Manager review.
- Assist Senior Property Manager with preparing annual business plans.
- Provide mentorship and training for the Property Administrator.
- Supervise portfolio engineer through providing direction and ensuring that the third-party employee is performing their duties.
- Other projects and duties as required and directed by the Senior Property Manager.
Support Continual Success and Profitability
- Prepare various reports, charts and graphs, as needed.
- Conduct regular tenant meetings and participate in tenant retention program.
- Compose and edit correspondence as needed.
- Provide back-up support and assistance to the Senior Property Manager. This may include occasional after-hours call support during planned vacations.
- Special projects, as assigned.
People SkillsTechnical SkillsExperience & Education
- High level of productivity, analytical ability, attention to detail, accuracy and excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well with all areas of the organization as well as tenants, customers and vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external customer interaction
- Strong time management skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and external individuals
- Exceptional team collaboration
- Skilled at handling multiple tasks
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound judgment
- Self-motivated and capable of prioritizing workload
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Integrity and honesty
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and database environments
- Has good knowledge of computer operations; uses printers, scanners, copiers, calculators, phones and computers
- Experience in Allied or Brivo Security Access Card System, Avid, and Yardi is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- At least 1-2 years' experience in a commercial/industrial real estate property management environment is preferred
- Highly organized and able to efficiently perform tasks with attention to detail
- Accounting/Finance experience a plus
- Real Estate License desired
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.