Spec Proposal - ES- Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can
expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with
professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
- Develop and write professional proposal responses for multiple product lines and services.
- Integrate information from Subject Matter Experts into the proposal process
- Stay abreast of legislation, and services, licensing, and other changes that will affect the proposal tool, and ensure incorporation into the RFP process as new information becomes available
- Assist RFP team with the completion of required Vendor/Supplier forms requested by various internal departments or required in the bid process
- Maintain and update the Request for Proposal Language Library
- Maintain and update the Proposal Status Tracking Database to create awareness of current and potential opportunities
- Monitor and improve the closing rate of submitted proposals to achieve improved Employer Solutions market share
- Maintain and enhance business relationships with third party administrators by assisting them with requested RFP questions and information
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral), including the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely to both internal and external customers.
Experience managing simultaneous projects and managing the flow of information across multiple work groups.
Should possess the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines. Posses strong Project Management Skills. Strong attention to detail and accuracy, the ability to think strategically and possess strong organizational skills.
The ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, as well as strong general database proficiency.
College Degree OR equivalent combination of at least 4 years of sales/business experience and some college educa-tion/completed course work. Some occasional travel for the annual National Sales Meeting. Additional work hours, as needed to meet a deadline and/or complete a special project.
Experience in Laboratory, Sales, Marketing or Third Party Administrator in the field of Drug Testing or Toxicology helpful. Previous experience responding to bids and proposals helpful.