The Proposal Manager will coordinate, support, and manage activities involved in the planning and development of client proposals and the execution of a successful bid strategy. Support the sales team in the development of a bid strategy and coordinate internal and external team members to ensure timely and professional completion of all activities. As a key member of the sales team, will be able to support several key sales opportunities, contribute to the successful bid and execution strategies, understand our clients needs and shape the offerings to highlights.
- Contribute to qualify new business opportunities and leads with sales team, summarize lead activity, and identify industry trends.
- Develop and maintain tools for the support of sales and process group efforts, including budgetary costing, standard proposals, supporting documentation, etc.
- Review Request for Proposal documents from clients and provide detailed guidance to tender contributors (process, engineering, estimating, legal, finance, etc) including distribution of client requirement to the appropriate internal experts.
- Define and manage the bid response schedule and coordinate with internal and external resources to ensure timely completion of all requirements.
- Coordinate regular proposal meetings to communicate bid strategy to all team members, monitor progress, and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure that all corporate reporting and approvals for large tenders is completed on a timely basis and assist in the development of required inputs as needed.
- Attend key client meetings to support proposal presentation, understand client needs/desires, and improve proposals to ensure successful outcomes.
Coordinate the timely and complete transition and turnover of projects from the sales team to the execution team with the pre-contract history, including client correspondence, vendor agreements, and pre-contract design efforts.