Location: El Segundo, CA
Our Customer Infineon Technologies, one of the nation's largest manufacturers of semiconductors is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! This is a full-time position, schedule is Monday to Friday, 3pm to 11pm. The right person is comfortable working with their hands using hand tools, performing rework and evaluating for quality. If this sounds like you, apply today!
What's in it for you:
- A professional work environment where team work is encouraged and celebrated.
- The opportunity to work for a reputable company that is praised for innovation.
- Excellent training & growth opportunities.
The Prototype Technician supports the engineering team and builds/packages prototype along with performing testing. Specific responsibilities include:
- Create prototype board sample and run testing for electrical characteristic
- Using small hand tools and microscope to attach die onto the board by either epoxy or soldering
- Perform aluminum and gold wire bonding on board
- Perform DUT card attach, rework and evaluation board build
- Communicate finding on build requirements, test plans, methodologies and lab capabilities
- Prior mechanical and technical experience is required
- Associate degree or other vocational electronics education preferred
- Semiconductor or Manufacturing industry experience is required
- Must be able to complete background check and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.