Public Records Analyst for software company located in Waltham, MA temporary to permanent $23.00$ 24.00 an hour
SCHEDULE: Tuesday - Saturday 11:30am - 8pm
*Training hours will be Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:30 pm*
• Performs and processes applicant background searches for resident screening (e.g., criminal, civil, state and others) utilizing in-house applications and internet web sites.
• Reviews, analyzes and filters variable record types and applies client criteria with high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
• Records applicable screening results within designated system databases using departmental procedures.
• Handles custom requests and manages any vendor related emails and correspondence specific to the custom process (i.e. Massachusetts CORI & Georgia GCIC searches).
• Follows client specific procedures.
• Communicates with other departments regarding search results and policy issues.
• Performs other Public Records projects and tasks on an as needed basis.
• Education in Criminal Justice
• Criminal court, police department, or probation department internships are a plus
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Excellent data entry skills
• Ability to retain information easily and consistently
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Professional phone demeanor skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
If you're interested in this opportunity please feel free to reach out to me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 617-330-1210
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.