You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the MN, SD, ND area as you take on some tough challenges.
- New Business Sales:
- Identifies potential healthcare business customers in the Public Sector
- Accountable for prospect from presale to implementation
- Attains targeted sales goals for segment, region and health plan
- Produces sales resulting in profitable premium levels
- May lead cross functional team to achieve positive sales results. Identifies opportunities for ancillary / Enterprise products on all new sales
- Relationship building:
- Develops and maintains strong broker / consultant relationships
- Develops and maintains key internal relationships
- Understands customer and broker / consultant needs and provide value-added consultation
- Identifies key brokers / consultants for management development
- Presents a positive image of UnitedHealth Group in the marketplace
- Community involvement through professional organizations, associations and local organizations
- Mentors sales executives, strategic account execs and account management staff where appropriate
- Maintains current knowledge of all UnitedHealth Care products, services, and underwriting practices and principles
- Effectively communicates UnitedHealth Group / UnitedHealth Care strategies and mission to the marketplace
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Proven track record of obtaining and exceeding sales goals
- Experience building and maintaining positive, constructive working relationships with senior level executives both internally and externally
- 7 years of experience managing the sales process for a full range of Public Sector products to include Medical and Ancillary
- Sales insurance license must be maintained as required by state law
- Bachelor's Degree
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.