Purchasing Assistant Position - Pays $20-$25 Hourly!
Job Description / Daily Duties:
* Create Quick Ship report by consolidating vendor + TGS inventory in USA on a weekly basis.
* Run purchasing report to understand stock level and ensure Purchase orders are sent to Manufacturers / Vendors in a timely manner. Take ownership of entire Vendor Management from Generating Report till items reach TGS Warehouse. Includes Shipping cost and Import Duties.
* Work on Product pricing, Freight forwarder Quotes and Landed cost calculations.
* Keep ERP System updated with all tracking, shipping and Receiving and provide Open-PO Tracking report for Customer Service and Sales team to keep customer updated.
* Work with Marketing team to keep spec sheets consistent and accurate, make sure installation instruction are sufficient to complete installation with ease.
* Help Management team in creating Price file by calculating landed cost for difference products using Product Cost, Air and Ocean Shipping cost and Import Duties.
* Consistently communicate quotes, status updates and Lead time Requests with the sales team
* Ensure new products are up-to code when receiving orders for the first time.
* Create receiving checklist for items to make sure items have Accessories, Installation instruction inside each package.
* Work with Warehouse team on Re-Work to use Items in stock instead.
* Create SKU for new product in an efficient manner to make it easy for Inventory and customers.
* Communicate effectively and professionally with team members and vendors with complete product knowledge.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.