As a Developer, here's what you can do:
- Work on Pattern Recognition and Predictive Machine Learning projects.
- Learn new technologies and Focus on what you're passionate about
- 2+ years experience with Python
- 2 years experience with Python libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Experience with NLP, Machine Learning libraries, Pattern Recognition is a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Experience with AWS services is a plus.
- Ability to work in an agile collaborative environment.
- Good Communications skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.