Pay is in the $50/hr range.
Current responsibilities include:
- Application development and support
- 2nd level ticket queue monitoring and routing
- Requirements gathering and execution
- Environment maintenance and code deployment
- Keeping up with an evolving technical environment
- Data management (architecture a plus)
Minimum Requirements include experience in:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a Computer-related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3-7 years of experience with a professional organization
- Full-stack web development experience - Django preferred
- Strong SQL experience with PostgreSQL, SQLServer or similar RDBMS
- Responsive HTML / CSS
- Python 2/3
- Reporting Tools
- Familiarity with Agile Development
- Experience with UI
- AWS cloud Lambda/Python
- AWS Cloud RDS and general python work (including Pandas/Numpy)
For immediate consideration email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with subject line Downtown.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.