**This position is 100% remote for the right person**
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with ample room for growth.
** Sponsorship is not available now or in the future **
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain custom-built web applications to support an eCommerce business.
- Bridge current back-end infrastructure with new front-end web services.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases operating on Linux Red Hat system.
- Work with various business units to define user interfaces and requirements.
- Maintain, expand and scale the existing website.
- Responsibilities include all aspects of the SDLC.
- Strong experience with Python (required)
- Experience with Django/Django Rest Framework (preferred)
- Some level of hands-on experience with PHP (required).
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (required): such as MySQL and SQL
- Experience with mobile development, including iOS and Android (plus).
- Experience with source control, Git (preferred)
- Experience with issue tracking systems, Jira (preferred).
- Strong experience in designing and implementing architectures and solutions for secure, robust and scalable web applications (required).
- Uncompromising problem-diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.