Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
- Create and review feature files, step definitions and scripts using Selenium
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation;e.g., data-driven testing
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects
- Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (?smoke') test
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
- Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem
- Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as part of regularly-scheduled test status updates
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks
Minimum education qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
The ideal candidate will have:
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life