Overview: Responsible for providing Quality oversight to ensure that systems changes are well tested prior to deploying production. Ensures that organization processes and procedures are followed properly during the process. Keeps up to date with emerging trends, automation technologies and regulatory areas.
Responsible for proving leadership to QA teams by devising strategies and tactics to enable effective growth and support for QA within the department. Manage daily activities of employees in assigned work area, ensure effective responses, and workflow. Responsible for ensuring tested products, services and configurations meet requirements and are within the quality limits and standards set.
* Will manage technical professionals who support the testing, test design, and maintenance activities.
* Sets standards for the development of QA processes and ensures consistent execution across the team.
* Coordinate QA efforts within the team and cross-functionally, scheduling resources, escalating and resolving issues, documenting and analyzing results and communicating status
* Champions Continuous Improvement initiatives, programs and projects
* Works cross-functionally to drive process improvements and problem resolutions and implements strategies
* Ensure QA process and work processes are followed. Ensure test plans and test cases are created and updated
* Plan test schedule and strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates
* Establish and maintain metrics on quality and productivity
* Ensure deliverables and services to internal customers meet objectives
* Identify, recommend and implement QA and technology related improvements where possible
* Serve as "quality advocate' for the product.
* Acts as a change agent.
* Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
* Strong knowledge of QA concepts, methodologies and test tools
* Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
* Experience using data driven testing to validate results
* Deep knowledge of software automation tools such as Selenium, Ranorex and others with the knowledge/ability to match the best tool for the solution being tested to optimize effectiveness, efficiency and cost
* Experience debugging and troubleshooting problems
* SQL Server experience a plus. XML/EDI experience a plus
* Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
* Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
* Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
* Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.