Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement quality standards, ensure and execute compliance on every stage of the process.
- Assess potential risks, ensures compliance and gives recommendations.
- Takes responsibility for all quality control aspects of the process (laboratories studies, clinical research, testing, operations, raw materials, production, finished product or services).
- Facilitates audits and regulatory inspections. Coordinates quality trainings.
- Requires ISO 13485 Lead Auditor Certification and experience in Internal Audits, Management Review, and External Audits.
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Roles typically require a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience.
- Job requires an understanding and application of procedures and concepts of own discipline.
- The job requires the ability to make judgements based on practice and previous experience.
- This job typically requires a degree or equivalent and no experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.