Seeking a QA Automation Engineer who is a great communicator and provides clear and consice answers. This person will be supporting a specific application (they don't have any automation now really) They have a manual regression test suite, this person will need to build the automation test suite from scratch. The primary focus of the QA Analyst will be to ensure timely and comprehensive testing of various applications, systems, and services.
• Review requirements to define test cases for complex software projects
• Develop strategic test plan and review with cross functional team members
• Define and develop automated test scripts
• Work with QA team to organize testing strategies and prioritize responsibilities
• Perform appropriate testing to discover and report software defects and triage defects
• Work with developers to troubleshoot software issues
• Provide testing metrics and reports for the QA dashboard to effectively communicate test status to the test team and management
• Log and track issues using in a defect tracking system
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.