The QC Inspector will be responsible for, but not limited to the following job duties.
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on component moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Verify process compliance to document control process and procedures.
- Examine product to verify conformance to workmanship standards.
- Inspects and approves incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting unacceptable materials through the designated ERP system.
- Inspect product being processed through work cell according to specific in-process inspector training and procedure, along with IPC-A-610 & J-STD-001 workmanship standards.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs as applicable.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely matter.
- Approves finished material and/or product by confirming specifications, conducting visual measurement tests, returning products for re-work and confirming re-work.
- Responsible for stopping processes, with communication to Production Supervisor, lead and/or engineering, to control manufacture of non-conforming assemblies.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, and complying with legal regulations.
- Perform all other duties, as assignedRequirements:High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ year minimum, Electronics manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience with measuring devices such as calipers, pin gauges, feeler gauges, height gauges and other measuring instruments.
- Experience with automated measuring equipment is a plus: SmartScope, CMM, etc.
- Certification to IPC-600, IPC-610 & J-STD-001 is a plus.
- Experience with GD & T is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.