We are recruiting for a QC Technician for our premier client! As a QC Technician, you will be responsible to inspect and test raw materials and finished product in compliance with established Quality and Food Safety requirements.
- Verify weights/measures of finished product during manufacturing per established specifications
- Verify line settings (operations/packaging) of equipment per established specifications
- Secure samples from finished product for lab testing per established sampling protocols
- Perform finished product analytical testing per specifications (sensory, texture, shelf life, moisture, etc.)
- Perform finished product hold evaluations / dispositions per direction from supervisor
- Log Data from testing performed
- Communicate to Lab Tech/Supervisor
- Follow and improve area processes
- A minimum of 2 years of prior experience in quality control in Food Manufacturing
- Knowledge and experience in GMPs, SOP, HACCP, and FDA
- HACCP certified preferred
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledgeable in proper food safety documentation
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.