Conducts quality audits on sales and production associates in an effort to ensure proper delivery of services to brand, State, Local and Federal regulations; as well as company process and protocol standards. Review daily reports, sales documents and production work orders to validate proper documentation and service delivery.
- Conducts field sales and service quality audits as prescribed by leadership.
- Reviews service tickets, sales documents, daily reports and customer complaints for proper resolutions of issues.
- Prepares quality reports and delivers corrective action items to appropriate leadership.
- Reviews and assists in the proper development of protocol updates.
- Ensures quality outcomes and corrective actions are properly documented and escalated to the proper management as needed.
- Assists in resolution of customer issues as needed.
- Manages the quality audit process and utilizes assessment tools as required by the business.
- Effectively conveys findings of quality audits to appropriate field management and/or team leadership.
- Holds field employees accountable to service delivery expectations and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years experience successful execution of field quality audits
- 2 – 3 years Urban and structural pest control experience with a focus in termite
- Skill in written and verbal communications
- Ability to coach employees to deliver successful service experiences
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Skills with mobile technology
- Entomology or closely related certification or degree
- Board Certified Entomology designation preferred
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, methods, and techniques in area of specialty.
- Maintains a valid driver’s license
- Frequent travel required
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.