As an HR Quality Analyst you will be responsible for quality and continuous improvement for the Marsh & McLennan Companies HR Shared Services (HRSS). You will be responsible for the design, implementation and monitoring of human capital programs as well you will liaises with HRSS vendors and internal partners to deliver HR services and programs across the organization.
What you can expect in this role? The HR Quality Analyst will:
- Serve as a Project Manager on a portfolio of initiatives, including Process Improvement, Operational Efficiency, technology improvements or enhancements, HR transformation initiatives, for HRSS
- Focus on operational improvements and initiatives and/or transition initiatives which bring new and different employee centric work to HRSS; Items include new subject matter areas to be moved to HRSS in order for these processes to be performed and managed by HRSS
- Collect data in order to provide accurate operational quality reporting on the services delivered out of the centres
- Act as a coach & mentor to project leaders in structuring, analysis and improvement solutions
- Train and engage staff in HRSS as well as the GOSS, HRIS and OpCo HR functions to drive quality culture and continuous improvements;
- Work with onshore/off-shore stakeholders to create a roadmap for an integrated approach to Continuous Improvement at MMC
- Work closely with Transition and Quality teams across the global HRSS portfolio by mentoring Six Sigma/Lean projects, providing training on tools and methodologies and identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Respond to complex employee concerns and issues regarding HR services and programs
We would like you to join us if you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources (or equivalent)
- Experience and ability to manage multiple projects or issues simultaneously
- Strong knowledge and experience of Continuous Improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma/Lean
- Coaching and mentoring experience
- Ability to review and analyze data and to provide structured reporting/presentations on the results
- Solid relationship/client management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit http://www.mmc.com/ for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.