Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
About This Position
The main function of this role to serve as the “voice of the customer” in evaluating the quality of our software. This role will require one to develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Collaborate with product owners, and software engineers to understand requirements and business use cases.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute test cases to validate each release meets functional requirements and design specifications.
- Present step by step documentation of software defects to management and software developers to aid in the investigation and resolution of the defect.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Develop positive and negative smoke and regression test scripts to test product functionality.
- Maintain the Regression Test Suite for execution of each release.
What You'll Need
- Self-starter with the ability to perform with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Experience working and navigating in a Linux environment including the file editing.
- Ability to locate log files and extract relevant data pertaining to defects.
- Development of basic queries using Postgres.
- Experience problem solving with a strong attention to detail.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work with a team as well as independently and to meet production schedules.
- Setup and re-configure test environments for internal testing.
- Experience in testing on both desktop and mobile.
- Strong understanding of software/testing methodologies.
Minimum of 5 year experience in Quality Assurance Testing in different environments
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you
TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Salary (For Colorado Positions Only)