Come join an exciting young medical device company located in Irvine, CA. They are looking for a Quality Control Tech to join their fast-moving production team. If you have basic QC experience in terms of product inspection. Reviewing labels/ lot number, detail oriented. Document review/ cross referencing. Half electronic and manual. Strong attention to detail- this position is for you!!
Schedule: M-F (6AM-2:30PM) OR (11AM-7:30PM)
The QC Technician I is responsible for performing inspections and testing at various stages of production of the product from raw materials, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies to assure product quality and conformance to specifications and procedural requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under supervision, performs visual, dimensional, and functional inspections of raw material, components, in-process, and final product based on documented specifications (i.e. drawing, procedure, work instructions, etc.).
- Review donor records for compliance.
- Documents QA inspection at receiving, in-process, and testing activities to assure conformance to specifications and procedural requirements.
- Performs label inspections
- Audits various manufacturing processes to assure compliance and product segregation.
- Initiates non-conformance reports (NCRs) and follows-up to final disposition of nonconforming materials
- Transact parts and in-process audits in Oracle
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-3 years related experience
- ASQ Certifications such as but not limited to CQIT
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.