- Assures all articles are processed IAW current and approved technical data. This data will include manufactures’ overhaul manuals, service bulletins, parts specifications, related FAA approved data and other technical data used by the repair station.
- Assure all vendor and in-house operations comply with FAA approved data and procedures.
- Coordinate and assist with non-conformance activities, perform root cause analysis for repetitive non-conformances, and determine effective corrective action to reduce or eliminate the cost of poor quality.
- Support and maintain the required documents of the Quality Management System.
- Monitor Regulatory and Quality Performance through the Internal Audit program including on-site vendor auditing as necessary.
- Maintain and update the FAA approved Employee Training program.
- Assure Processes and Gages meet the required Quality Management System Statistical requirements.
- Coordinate with the Engineering to manage NPI Customer and Regulatory requirements.
- Support Operations with Quality System and Technical Data requirements through developing, approving and training of operation and inspection planning/procedures.
- Support of Lean Activities that may include: Kaizen Events, GEMBA Walks, TPM Events and 3P Events.
- Must have knowledge of FAA regulations and ISO 9000/AS9100 requirements.
- Additional experience in a FAA repair station environment is a plus.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with the aerospace industry quality specifications associated with mechanical aerospace product.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to drive results, make timely decisions, set priorities and execute plan to meet customer & divisional requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal & communications skills with proven ability to successfully influence and motivate others.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English & possess above average written & verbal communication.
Education, Experience and Behavioral Competency Requirements:
- BS Degree in engineering discipline, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years exp. In Quality Control and Auditing activities.
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website www.BGInc.com, click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online.. This position is a safety sensitive position. Applicant must comply with all applicable FAA and DOT drug and alcohol testing rules.
Barnes Group Inc. career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and
Professional growth to support Barnes Group Inc. business objectives.