Location : Gwinner
The Quality Engineer I position is responsible for monitoring and driving improvements to the quality of components or products produced in their area of responsibility, and may involve participation on project teams and leading projects. This includes ensuring current components and products comply to specifications, implementing and sustaining controls, and driving continuous improvements to products and processes.
- Work in area of responsibility to monitor and supply quality related information from internal and external sources.
- Complete formal audits and assessments on products and processes.
- Continuously monitor quality of supplied and/or internally manufactured components and products for conformance to specification using the appropriate metrology equipment, and following existing process to red tag and remove non-conforming materials from production.
- Drive corrective action on non-conforming materials and secure deviations in situations where non-conforming may be temporarily allowed until addressed.
- Follow-up on field to factory communications and lead containment activities that may be required.
Corrective Actions and Improvements
- Continuously monitor and address emerging issues while ensuring the most important items are being addressed.
- Effectively complete assigned projects in the shortest time possible.
Control Plan Execution
- Review and drive updates to standard work, processes, tools, measurements, checks, and training used to ensure complete and consistent work is performed.
- Ensure designated calibrated equipment is available and that calibrations are maintained.
Quality Capability Development
- Identify opportunities, complete measurement systems analyses, procure measurement equipment, and implement process monitoring and controls capabilities that improve visibility to the health of our process, compliance to specifications, traceability, and accountability.
- Engineering-General Bachelor’s Degree
- Sound understanding of engineering principles
- Familiar with Excel and Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with root cause analysis
- Knowledge and prior experience with company equipment, production processes, and engineering is desired.
- 0>2years experience
- <10% travel
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.