Wabash National is more than a place to work. It is a place to contribute your talents, taking pride in being part of a team that moves diverse industries forward through innovative solutions. Each associate is a valued team member, empowered to carry forward the legacy of innovation that jumpstarted the company over 25 years ago.
If you are applying for a position with certain of Wabash National Corporation's subsidiaries, such as Garsite/Progress LLC, Walker Stainless Equipment LLC, or Brenner Tank, LLC, with locations in Kansas and Wisconsin, please know that these companies are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. You can learn more about your rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future, take a closer look at Wabash National. We look for strong, stand-out recruits with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be – for our associates, our customers and our community.
Primary responsibilites is to provide timely inspections and documentation on in-process tank trailer production as well as completed tank trailer assembly; utilizing measuring instruments to verify acceptablility and compliance with current methods and regulatory requirements, that included but not limited to ASME, 3-A, DOT, and Sanitary requirements.
• Approves or rejects components and/or workmanship through out the production process
• Communicates and documents the disposition of non-conformities in a timely manner and enter the identified issues into Internal Concerns
• Follows up on the Internal Concerns in the production of the tank trailer to ensure their proper completion
• Reviews sales release, sales configurator, tank trailer specifications, regulatory and customer requirements against the completed tank trailer to ensure accuracy
• Tests tank trailer to ensure functionality of all components, controls and programming; Ensures there are no leaks, the tank trailer functions at proper specifications, pressure and vacuum, as needed.
• Oversees detail process; Questions any conditions that appear to be sub-standard
• Photographs and documents all aspects of the completed tank trailer.
• Ensures the shipping papers, handwritten notes and all other documents are in the job folder and digital folder; As necessary, enters all documentation in to the digital job file.
• Interfaces with employees, customers and vendors in a clear and professional manner to ensure quality requirements are properly conveyed and achieved
• Advises supervisor of any safety, environmental and maintenance concerns
• Review, approval and archiving for supplier Certificates of Compliance; Updates and generates WPS and PQR with the assistance of Engineering, as needed.
• Responsible for ensuring Welder Qualifications are maintained by designee.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• Certified or ability to become a certified weld inspector
• Ability to become a DOT registered inspector
• Have at least 3 years of experience in the field or related field
• Experience with ERP systems desired
• Experience with Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO 9001, AS9100, etc.)
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Wabash National is a tobacco free environment.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Wabash National Corporation or any of its affiliates, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].