PLEASE CALL EXPRESS FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!!
Our international client located in the south jersey area has over 22,000 employees in 35 countries. They are seeking an individual to train on 1st and 3rd shift to work with the printing equipment and parts.
Responsible for cleaning and maintaining part from the printing machines. Make sure parts are put back on the equipment so that the manufacturing process continues in a productive and uninterrupted manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs the functions of cleaning and maintaining parts
Maintains all records associated with the tasks above.
Compiles data from contracts, purchase orders, invoices, requisitions and accounting reports.
Compares nomenclature, stock numbers, authorized substitutes and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, parts lists and similar references to verify accuracy of requisitions and shipping orders.
Reviews files to determine unused items and recommends disposal of excess stock.
Ability to work additional hours as needed
- High School education or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- No experience is necessary, they will train
- Computer skills required, EXCEL, Outlook, Microsoft.
- Basic math and computer skills are preferred.
- Willing to be trained. Ability to read, speak, and write English is required