- Provide Technical Support to clients regarding Services and Processes.
- Interface with customers and outside agencies to maintain our NADCAP, AS9100 and ISO accreditations
- Maintain all calibration of equipment while meeting the required frequencies.
- Make purchases that relate to calibration and Quality.
- Review and approval of individual Quality Control instructions which detail type, degree, frequency and method of inspection, testing and monitoring, required to assured quality
- Control sub-contractors and vendors by audit, surveillance and/or review of subcontractor documentation and maintain an approved supplier list.
- Perform Calibration's on lab/shop equipment when required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' relevant work experience
- Proficient in the use of procedure AMS2750 and heat treat
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.