With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Under general direction, monitors plasma center processes to ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and applicable local, state and federal requirements
• Partners with management to have the center “inspection ready” at all times by managing compliance to SOPs and the quality system
• Ensures compliance to quality processes, regulatory requirements, SOPs and necessary training for plasma center and business operations
• Coordinates training and facilitates processes to support timely reporting of biologic product deviations to Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
• Performs/ensures center records quality review to ensure thoroughness, accuracy and timeliness of required information
• Initiates investigation to ensure documentation of deficiencies and development of corrective action plans, in partnership with management
• Ensures training materials/documents are maintained and modified regularly; maintains the Learning Management System to ensure data integrity, report generation and data analysis
• Leads internal audits to monitor facility compliance with SOPs, cGMP, OHSA, FDA, and other regulations, as applicable
• Bachelor’s/Associate degree in business administration or biological sciences preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• 3-5 years’ experience in quality within Plasma or related industry
• Minimum 1-year supervisory/leadership experience or equivalent of 1-year experience in a regulated environment
• Knowledge of cGMP, OHSA, FDA, and other applicable regulations
• Strong customer service skills
• Equivalent combination of education and professional work experience required
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.