- Maintain database applicable to the ISO standard and set and document workflow/ procedures for all departments.
- Assist the Quality Manager in organizing all the activities involved in carrying out internal quality audits to ensuring the QMS system is in conformance with the documented procedures.
- Monitor, support, and continually improve the QMS procedures and documentation. Ensure that the latest versions of relevant records are available to the users concerned.
- Interact with the department heads/ leads to understand the existing process and document the same.
- Support the QMS Management Team and assist with ISO internal audits, including scheduling and coordinating internal audits and annual audits as required.
- Hosting all external audits, including scheduling and coordinating.
- Assure compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Review with Quality Manager the process in terms of the assignments of the most recent Quality Review Meeting, documentation prepared by each member, rectification of non-conformities, achievements of quality objectives.
- Coordinate with personnel in the relevant departments for development of detailed procedures. Initiate actions to implement the same.
- Follow up with Quality Manager on assigned tasks or on specific assignments to the members of the Management Review.
- Ensure the availability of resources required in the completion of assignments.
- Assist in coordinating weekly CAB meetings and driving corrective actions to completion.
- Train new employees on documentation systems.
- Promote quality awareness and implications with all employees.
- Thorough understanding of ISO Standards and Requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and concepts as it relates to computers and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of Quality Control and Quality Assurance systems, processes and techniques.
- Capable of maintaining, auditing and improving an established Quality Management System in Aerospace or other regulated industry (CQE or similar preferred).
- Root-cause analysis, corrective and preventive action skills.
- Familiar with measurement and test equipment operation and calibration in a manufacturing environment.
- Statistical Process Control background and familiarity with quality inspection equipment, technical drawing and specifications.
- Previous experience with customer and supplier relations and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Must have demonstrated experience that shows that the individual possess the following traits: Proven track record of being results driven and performance driven; History of good judgment, decision making and planning skills; Possess uncompromising integrity.
- High School diploma required; BA/BS degree preferred.