Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Installation Products provide customers with engineered installation and safety solutions, which are easier to design, install and maintain - providing sustainable and superior performance for continuous operation throughout their life span.
Manufacturing at ABB ranges from assembly of customized industrial robots to advanced production of electrical switches and breakers. The innovative products we make, drive the world’s largest ships, connect remote renewable power sources with consumers, and automate complex industrial processes.
This role reports to Operations Manager and is located in Phoenix, Arizona. As a Quality Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing leadership to the inventory and training team while providing process improvements and insights to the distribution operations team.
- Manage and develop a small team to ensure they are cross trained in all roles within the team as well as the DC operations.
- Partner with operations team to document, investigate and identify root cause for shipping errors and customer issues.
- Manage cycle count and inventory accuracy for distribution center and proactively identify improvements to exceed program goals.
- Develop and maintain ISO 9001, CTPAT and NUPIC documentation in support of site certification efforts.
- Review and update DC layout including pick flow optimization and product profiles within the warehouse management system.
- Coordinate equipment and process certification for all employees with site operations and Manager of Training and compliance including standardization of methods and documentation.
- Conduct process adherence audits across all departments and seek employee engagement for improvement ideas.
- Act as a contact for all quality service issues to internal and external customers of the DC and drive timely answers back to the customers.
- Support manufacturing product quality hold and recall issues if they arise.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in inventory control and DC operations, or alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
- Microsoft Suite skills.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) highly preferred.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.