- Provide a labor quote, in a timely and consistent manner, according to the drawing, bill of materials (BOM), and other documents provided by the customer
- Interface with the manufacturing, process and test engineering teams for any special tooling required to be quoted prior to submitting, approving and running a prototype
- Assemble and validate the final quote markup price
- Ensure that all quotes are reviewed for bill of materials (BOM) completeness, including labor and tooling of each BOM called out with the customer requirements and company standards
- Review for correctness and negotiate pricing with manufacturers and customers
- Provide technical support to internal departments: managers, outside and inside sales teams.
- Oversee the maintenance of quote databases to ensure accuracy of the quote log
- Administer orders with special instructions and documentation requirements
- Other duties as assigned, needed or required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.