- Support the activities of the Quote Department and maintain the highest level Customer Service possible
- Perform duties and responsibilities as described in this job description or otherwise directed by the Quote Department Supervisor
- Perform the necessary duties within the Department to maintain high levels of service and support of preparing quotes in a timely and accurate manner as well as service to Customers including, answering emails, phone calls, preparing quotes, entering data into the Quote system, and preparing reports for the Quote Department Supervisor.
- Preparing quotes assigned by Supervisor in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow up on quotes prepared and delivered
- Attend and actively participate in the Weekly Quote Department Meetings
- Follow up with Customers to gather information that is incomplete or not provided
- Learn any new technological rollouts related to the support of the Quote Department
- Perform other duties and tasks as may be directed by the Quote Department Supervisor
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.