ICU and EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT REGISTERED NURSE (RN)
At CHRISTUS Spohn Health System, quality medical care is expected. But it’s our level of commitment to excellent service that sets us apart. So much so that we are the first health system in America to provide a Service Guarantee.
CHRISTUS Spohn Health System is currently looking to hire ICU and ED REGISTERED NURSES
Responsible and accountable for quality nursing care and for a designated group of patients by demonstrating ability to problem solve utilizing the nursing process. Supervises licensed vocational nurses, and nursing assistants, and technicians who are assigned care to a group of patients.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Direct and supervise less skilled nursing or health care personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families and other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention and childbirth, and develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
CHRISTUS Health is committed to providing meaningful benefits for you and your family and to sharing with you the prosperity you help create. We support our health care teams with competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package.
- Medical Health Coverage
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Long-Term Disability
- Group Term Life
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment